Monday, November 26, 2007

Big Blue Mess Gets Worse


OK - let's start with the obvious, Eli Manning couldn't have hit water if he fell out of a boat yesterday. Unless of course they were wearing Viking uniforms after a 41-17 loss at home.

He was awful. He was unmoved and as calm as he always is. Yesterday, I wanted to see him pissed off, but that ain't the way Eli is. He isn't and never will be Peyton and I am fine with it. What I am not fine with is that this team is now 1-2 in the last three games and are heading down the same path as the last few years.

If they do that, you can blame Eli all you want, but it's got to hang on Tom Coughlin at some point, doesn't it? At what point will the coaching staff actually help this team win and stop yelling and being disappointed?

Maybe the Giants are quitting on their coach to get him fired. I usually do not stand for that - but by all means boys, PLEASE... get it right!

I understand all the yelling about Eli - but I wonder what he can do with a REAL coaching staff???

No comments: